Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:23:40 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@deathstar.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   socket redirector

Hey guys.

I'm writing a quick socket redirector for something. Its run out of inetd,
and basically opens a socket somewhere and acts as a pipe between the two.
I'm using select(), and its working fine. The only problem I'm having is
that I don't know how to tell when the remote end closes the connection
down, so that I can just close everything down, and quit.

Any ideas on how I'd do this?

Thanks,

--
Adrian Chadd			| "Unix doesn't stop you from doing
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		|   stupid things because that would