Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 01:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Leonard Chung <leonard@slip.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Procmail for e-mail forwarding?

I have an e-mail account on a FreeBSD machine, which has an e-mail alias
(i.e. I can be e-mailed at either leonard@slip.net or othername@slip.net).
I am moving to another mail server, and would like to have my current
server forward e-mail to the new one.  However, I only want messages sent
to the leonard@slip.net address forwarded and messages sent to othername
to remain stored on the old server as normal.

I'm thinking that a .forward and procmail would probably be the right
solution, but I don't know a thing about procmail at all.  Can anyone help
me with writing the ruleset?

Thanks,

Leonard