Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 08:33:57 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Glenn Johnson <glennpj@bayouhome.net>
Cc:        Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: apsfilter 5.4.2 does not work with 'raw' print queue

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 01:53:57PM -0500, Glenn Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 11:11:15PM -0700, Bill Fenner wrote:
>
> > PRINT_REDIR doesn't always get set, but the raw queue always uses it.
> > I fixed this by adding "PRINT_REDIR=cat" above the comment "# When
> > printing to file" in /usr/local/apsfilter/bin/apsfilter .
>
> Thanks, that fixed it.
>
> Should this be an official patch to the apsfilter port?

Could you please discuss this on apsfilter-hackers ?
Just returned from holidays and am not completely "up and running".

Matej Vela and others might look at this as well.

Maybe a good idea to subscribe to the apsfilter mailing lists ;-)

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://people.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                     http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html