Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:05:23 +0200
From:      bernhard.valenti@gmx.net
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GeForce2 support

pir@pir.net said:
> Theres some work on a hardware support OpenGL library in the ports
> tree. If the card is supported, it may work. If not, get coding.

if you are refering to utah-glx, the geforce2 isnt supported, and utah-glx is
for XFree 3.3.x only.(and even the supported nvidia chips are slow with it,
cause they dont support direct rendering)

the only thing that must be ported from the nvidia linux drivers would be the
kernel module which nvidia releases in source(they dont use DRI).

doconnor@gsoft.com.au said:
> I would like to port it but time and knowledge stand in my way :)
same here ;)

bernhard