Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:50:30 -0500
From:      Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
To:        "Chad J. Milios" <freebsd-list@nuos.org>
Cc:        "\"C. Bergstr?m\"" <cbergstrom@pathscale.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jordan.hubbard@gmail.com>, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Announcing: nuOS 0.0.9.1b1 - a whole NEW FreeBSD distro, NOT a fork

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 05:30:59PM +0000, Chad J. Milios wrote:
> On 07/08/13 00:15, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > On Jul 7, 2013, at 4:06 PM, "Chad J. Milios" <freebsd-list@nuos.org
> > <mailto:freebsd-list@nuos.org>> wrote:
> >
> >> This doesn't provide anything to the core OS that can't already be

tldr; well I read enough.

To be blunt. I don't care what you guys do as long as it brings more users to
BSD and to FreeBSD in specific. FreeBSD is _FREE_ that said, you might make
a contribution to the foundation when you can afford it or, uy some of
us a beer or coffee or, buy a struggling university kid who is a developer
a new computer or disk or something.

> Thank you for reading and sharing your ideas.

Good luck with it.

- Diane
--
- db@FreeBSD.org db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db