Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:57:03 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>, mi+celsius@aldan.algebra.com
Cc:        jstocker@tzi.de, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C++ troubles continue

On Wednesday 19 June 2002 12:23 pm, M. Warner Losh wrote:
= In message: <200206190713.44776.mi+celsius@aldan.algebra.com>
=             Mikhail Teterin <mi+celsius@aldan.algebra.com> writes:
= : В╕второбк 18 Червень 2002 11:38 pm, Jan Stocker Вби написалби:
= : > Do you have cleaned your /usr/include/g++ directory from old gcc files?
= :
= : Not until after I sent my e-mail :-) Wouldn't this be worth mentioning in
= : UPDATING? BTW, even that seems a not enough. When building koffice-kde3,
= : fabs() is reported unknown, because math.h is only included ifdef WINDOWS
= : in KDChartTable.h and I had to manually replace std::floor with floor in
= : KDChartPainter.cpp
=
= If someone wants to write me a blurb, I'll stick it in UPDATING.

But what is the right method? Removing everything from /usr/include/g++,
that's not present in  /usr/src/contrib/libstdc++/include somewhere?

IMHO, mergemaster should be doing this -- for the entire /usr/include/
(for the entire /usr, actually).

	-mi