Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:29:22 +0100
From:      Max Laier <max@love2party.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        Manu Abraham <abraham.manu@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: DVB-S support on FreeBSD

All,

it was pointed out to me that I conveyed the impression that the driver for
the Mantis cards was my original work.  This is not the case.  The driver is
based heavily on the excellent work of Manu Abraham!

The tarball that was previously available on the net neglected to mention
Manu's Copyright in the .c file for the driver.  This was an oversight on my
part and by no means intentional.  I greatly appreciate Manu's work and did
not mean to disregard his contribution!

I hereby extend my sincerest apologies to Manu for this oversight!

Best Regards,
  Max