Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 1996 02:10:13 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Adam W. Dace" <thekind@NETural.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail-8.7.3 configuration...

I was wondering if anyone might clue me in as to what I'm doing wrong.

I'm trying to have sendmail exec() pretty much -anything- right now and none
of it works.  all aliases to "|/the/path/here" return the error of:
550 "|/usr/bin/msgs -s"@mournblade.netural.com... User unknown

any ideas?  i'll pull out the o'reilly book tommorow and start hacking,
but i hate doing that hehe  maybe i'm missing a ruleset?

| Adam W. Dace <thekind@NETural.com>  | NETural Communications, Inc.         |
|            Webmaster                | Paying too much for your Net access? |
|       http://www.NETural.com/       | NETural Voice: (312) 819-2231        |