Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:03:01 +0200
From:      Frederic Vanneste <TheMatriX@matrixlab.be>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux on a FBSD system...

I have a FBSD box with the standard bootmanager installed
in the mbr. Now I have to get debian back on the box but
I don't want to lose FBSD so I'll make a multiboot.
I looked on the net for some info, but they all say I
should install linux first and then FBSD... Wy??? Will
there be partition problems???
And what to do with the bootmanager? Can I add linux or
will I be better off with lilo in this case?

Anyone done this before?

ThanX,

Frederic

--
"The charm of knowledge would be small, were it not
 that so much shame has to be overcome on the way to it."

    'Friedrich Nietszche'