Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 1996 13:00:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for ASUS based complete systems to buy.

My company is looking to buy 25 systems to run FreeBSD this year.
4 to 6 will be purchased immediately.

I'd like the systems to be based on ASUS motherboards or
other FreeBSD friendly technology.

The desired system config is:
   P5-166, or P6-200 CPU
   FreeBSD friendly motherboard
   128MB Memory
   SCSI Subsystem 8GB+
      (with RAID1 (mirroring) in the SCSI controller desirable)
   Standard VGA
   19" Rack mount case
   3 year warranty desirable

The systems will be delivered to Mountain View, California.

If you are interested or know of a company that may be interested
in closing this deal please let me and them know.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com