Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 19:18:09 -0600
From:      dannyman <dannyman@sasquatch.dannyland.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: qcam in kernel - build died

On Thu, Feb 26, 1998 at 11:26:08AM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:

> > I noticed the QuickCam support was recently pulled. That's cool since it
> > didn't work.

> Arggh!! Why? Lots of things don't work and they are still in the kernel..

Maybe someone was cleaning house, or whomever was responsible fot it in hte
first place gave it up. *shrug*

Neat idea. I reckon if it is ever fixed and useful someone 'll put it back?

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward@uiuc.edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-