Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:40:29 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Greg Lewis <glewis@eyesbeyond.com>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: plug-in error?

Well, this is a switch!  Usually, it's "We don't support that in
-stable, just in -current."  :-)

I'm happy to try any patches or whatever you'd like tested.  This
certainly isn't vital, but it would be nice to have for the snapshot.

However, just for my information, what the heck is this "Hrajuxz" that
I'm supposed to symlink the nonexistent malloc.conf to?

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org
my FreeBSD column: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/q/Big_Scary_Daemons

http://www.blackhelicopters.org/~mwlucas/