Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:02:40 -0600
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        Jaap.Boender@pps.jussieu.fr
Subject:   security/ocaml-cryptokit: Move back in ${LOCALBASE}/lib/ocaml/.

Can you move security/ocaml-cryptokit's files from lib/ocaml/site-lib/
back to lib/ocaml/? It's what default in the original Makefile.

/work/cryptokit-1.3/Makefile:
-------------------
[...]
# Where to install the library. By default: OCaml's standard library directory.
INSTALLDIR=`$(OCAMLC) -where`

[...]
OCAMLC=ocamlc -g

[...]
install:
        cp cryptokit.cmi cryptokit.cma cryptokit.mli $(INSTALLDIR)
        cp libcryptokit.a $(INSTALLDIR)
[...]
-------------------

# ocamlc -g -where
/usr/local/lib/ocaml

The reason why I am requesting you is that I had to hack a many files
and I have two binaries (can't access to its source codes). Any of
ports need to follow the original as much as possible or the rest of
other libraries/applications have to be created many patches because
of our port is lacking follow upstream. I can create a patch if you
want me to.

Thanks,
Mezz

--