Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:14:07 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marc van Woerkom <3d@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFree86 4.0 - GLX, DRI, Xinerama, Xv -- Whoohoo!

     http://www.xfree86.org/4.0/
     http://www.xfree86.org/4.0/RELNOTES.html

Unfortunately, they didn't get the Matrox G200/G400 DRI code together in
time, but Voodoo3 and others made it and there's plenty of other new toys
to play with:  GLX, Xv, Multihead, Xinerama, DGAv2,

'hope when I get back from my trip that someone will have a FreeBSD port
cooked!  (hint, hint :-)

Enjoy!  I'll catch up on the latest -multimedia X fun when I get back.

Randy