Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 1995 09:46:49 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: More nits

As Michael Smith wrote:

> Just to point out that detaching userconfig() would be _very_ simple; if
> anyone wants diffs to add a NOUSERCONFIG option I'll happily produce them.

Nope, make it the other way round: options USERCONFIG, but we include
the keyword into the default kernel config files.  This is IMHO more
consisten with current schemes.

There's currently only one option that breaks this (NO_SCSI_SENSE).

Coding like "#if !(!defined(NO_FOO) && defined(NO_BAR))" is harder to
understand. ;-)

--
cheers, J"org