Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:33:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org, henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu
Subject:   Re: Multimedia Kit?

>From The Desk Of Jim Lowe :
> At one point I had all the tools on ftp.cs.uwm.edu/pub/FreeBSD, but this
> stuff is really out of date now.  It might give you a good starting point
> though.
>
> 	-Jim

Yeap, getting all or most of the tools to compile out of a single directory
is a good start 8)

Also it may be worthwhile to give the collection of tools a name and
have our multimedia web page on freebsd.org point to it -- hopefully
to multiple sites with fast connections and plenty of space.

	Regards,
	Amancio