Date:      Fri, 01 Aug 1997 19:20:54 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: second post: elf patches for -current

Tnks I will give it a try. Really, interested on this stuff for
large C++ packages such as ACE. I suggest that you add a little
README.current to your elfkit directory mostly because I think
thats where people will go for information about elf on FreeBSD
at any rate thats what I did 8)

	Tnks again,
	Amancio