Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2010 08:48:05 -0600
From:      Michael Martin <mgmartin@comcast.net>
To:        ken <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        Thomas.Gellekum@gmx.de, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade eclipse-devel to 3.6.1

On 10/31/10 08:38, ken wrote:
>    Thomas,
>    20101029-Patch went well and compiled successfully on FreeBSD-current(amd64). It starts and goes to banner, but it dies before having screen.
>    Something goes wrong with -current + gnome2.

I'm running 9.0-CURRENT too, amd64 and mine was ok.  Did you try with an
empty ~/.eclipse folder?  Also try an empty ~/workspace folder.  I also
had to point to openjdk ( using** setenv JAVA_HOME  ) -- diablo
sigsegv'd on me.  Looks like /usr/local/bin/eclipse-devel defaults to
openjdk, so check that your JAVA_HOME is not pointing to diablo or
somewhere else, as this will over-ride the eclipse-devel script default.

mm