Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:44:01 -0400
From:      Steve Wills <swills@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Cc:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>, Current FreeBSD <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Howto create a FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT/amd64 media? Where are the ISOs?

On 08/16/12 17:13, O. Hartmann wrote:
> Am 08/16/12 22:58, schrieb Warren Block:
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, O. Hartmann wrote:
>>
>>> I find myself a bit floating when I looked for snapshot images for
>>> DVD/CD for rescue discs for FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT/amd64. I can not find
>>> anything following the webpage www.freebsd.org! Most links with
>>> "snapshot" or places like ISO-Images-XXXXX refere to some places with
>>> year-2011 folders. Am I blind?
>>
>> https://pub.allbsd.org/FreeBSD-snapshots/

Those are very helpful, I've found them very handy myself on several
occasion. If you want to make your own, you can do so by first building
world/kernel then:

cd /usr/src/release
make clean
make release

I believe nwhitehorn@ sent a mail with more detail about this to this
list when when he made the changes, but it was a while ago, I could be
misremembering.

Steve