Date:      Sun, 9 Oct 2016 15:03:11 +0100
From:      Olaoluwa Omokanwaiye <laoluomoks@gmail.com>
To:        Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi, a dual booting and printing question

Hi Manish
Thanks. I already did that but I use XFCE and it just freezes.
Moreover it does not allow me to switch between terminals.

I am wondering what the best desktop is that I can use on my FreeBSD 10.3
that will not freeze and that will allow me to switch between terminals.
My thought was to use XFCE 'cus it's light weight and not expected to give
such problems of freezing and empty control panel.
Right now I have switched back to the terminal expecting an answer of peace
before I install any other Desktop and that will WORK well.

Thanks again
Ola

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE)