Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 13:26:56 -0500
From:      bishoju <bishoju@auburn.edu>
To:        mpd <mpd@rochester.rr.com>
Cc:        questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Matrox G400 Xinerama

>Are the BusID's correct? I've set up xinerama in the past w/ Matrox
>G200 cards, and the BusID was different for each device. This was
>done on Linux, though, so YMMV I guess.

Mike, I appreciate the idea and I went back and read the past readme files...

In the Sep 2001 release of their driver Matrox offered sample XF86Config
sections.  In the G400 it shows  both as PCI:1:0:0 and for the G200 it shows
one as PCI:2:0:0, PCI:2:4:0 and PCI:2:8:0.

So yes you are correct for the G200.

Also when I did a XFree86 -scanpci the last line is:
(1:0:0) Matrox G400 Twin Head using a Matrox MGA G400 AGP

Any other suggestions?

Jud