Date:      Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:20:32 -0800
From:      Sean Bruno <seanbru@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        "current@freebsd.org" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dogfooding over in clusteradm land

We're seeing what looks like a syncher/ufs resource starvation on 9.0 on
the cvs2svn ports conversion box.  I'm not sure what resource is tapped
out.  Effectively, I cannot access the directory under use and the
converter application stalls out waiting for some resource that isn't
clear. (Peter had posited kmem of some kind).

I've upped maxvnodes a bit on the host, turned off SUJ and mounted the
f/s in question with async and noatime for performance reasons.

Can someone hit me up with the cluebat?  I can give you direct access to
the box for debuginationing.

Sean