Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 17:52:46 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Ben Black <black@MR.Net>
To:        bill@thuvia.qstools.com (Bill Cox)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: That !@#$%^& AMI motherboard

correct me if i'm wrong, but i recall that the P5 (not the P6) requires a
special version as the second CPU.  some sort of additional silicon to let it
act as a slave to the normal CPU.  perhaps a call to intel would be in order.

Ben
black@mr.net

ps - thanks to everyone who responded to my chflags question.  the security
uses of the command were most welcome.