Date:      Tue, 06 Oct 1998 15:13:05 +0200
From:      chris_schumacher@t-online.de (Christoph Schumacher)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ircd

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------4EDFFA17F0846C67E88F5AE6

I got problems with the ircd-man pages.....
I´m not able to connect to my ircd server, either i´m not allowed to or
I have no ident runing ( win95 machine ????).My ircd.conf file is
attached ...
Perhaps, could anybody help me ??

--------------4EDFFA17F0846C67E88F5AE6

#
#   IRC - Internet Relay Chat, doc/example.conf
#   Copyright (C) 1992, Bill Wisner
#   Modified slightly 1997 Diane Bruce
#

#   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
#   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
#   the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option)
#   any later version.
#
#   This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#   but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
#   GNU General Public License for more details.
#
#   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
#   along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
#   Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
#
#
# IRC example configuration file
#
# This file describes the information that should be present in your IRC
# configuration and how to present it.
#
# M: set your server's name. Fields are, in order, host name (domain style),
#    unused, a text name, and the port number for it to operate on. The port
#    number should normally be 6667.
#

M:proxy.bluenet.de::Server von C.Schumacher:6667

# M:hayes.ims.alaska.edu::University of Alaska Fairbanks:6667
#