Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:58:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu (Brett Taylor)
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GimpUserManual

According to Brett Taylor:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, David O'Brien wrote:
>
> > I don't know what Gimp's native document format is.
>
> My guess is HTML.  But then again the manual was NOT written explicitly by
> the Gimp team (associated people but...).  I guess HTML since the PS and
> PDF files disapppeared from the master site.  Anyway, I'll move all the
> files to my site, or somewhere else, and get all this straightened out in
> the middle of next week, if not before.

	Makes sense to discard the PostScript version--as both you
	gentlemen seem to agree.

	(This is where having the filter|conversion tools installed
	 by default might be a way of saving a lot of space.  Maybe
	 not.  --Um, I'll go back to my cage|cave now... )

	gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix