Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:09:53 -0700
From:      "Dan Perlman" <dap@win4lin.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Win4BSD Available for Beta Download

Dear Members of FreeBSD Community,

We are happy to announce the launch of an open beta for our new product,
Win4BSD Pro Desktop.
Win4BSD Pro Desktop will allow FreeBSD/PCBSD users to run Windows
applications and desktops
from their FreeBSD/PCBSD desktop in true Windows.

Win4BSD Pro Desktop joins a product family that includes Win4Lin Pro Desktop
and Win4Lin Virtual
Desktop Server.  Our products are designed to make virtualization solve
real-world problems for
our users.  Win4BSD Pro Desktop is a product of Virtual Bridges, Inc., a
multi-platform solutions
company.

To download the beta of Win4BSD Pro Desktop, please visit
ftp://ftp.win4bsd.com/pub/testing/pro/

Please read the Users Guide and Release Notes carefully before installing
the product.  The beta
evaluation will be valid for 14 days.

NOTE: Win4BSD Pro only supports i386 host architectures at the moment; amd64
host
architectures are not yet supported.  You can check your host architecture
type by running the
command uname -m

Community forums for supporting, reporting issues and discussing
functionality for Win4BSD
have been established at
http://win4bsd.com/forums/.<http://win4bsd.com/forums/>;
Please use these forums.

We're looking forward to your feedback and being part of this community.

Thanks,

Win4BSD Team