Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:35:02 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Steve Ames <steve@energistic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: lukemftpd not logging wtmp?

On 2002-08-28 23:02 +0000, Steve Ames wrote:
> Bah. I spoke to quickly. It looks like PR bin/41556 partially
> addresses this. So it is a known problem. I'll apply the patch
> listed in the PR. Sorry to bother.

Any comments, suggestions, complaints, etc. whatever you feel that is
important for users of the patch, would be a nice addition to the
audit trail of the PR, if it's not too much trouble for you to post.

Just send a message to bug-followup@FreeBSD.org with a subject of:

	Re: bin/41556: Adding to audit trail.

and your message will be added to the text of the proper PR.

Thanks,

--
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve -- http://www.FreeBSD.org