Date:      Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:29:26 +0200
From:      Perica Veljanovski <FreeBSD@euro.net.mk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help me make a Mail Server choice

Hi,

I have some trouble choosing between "postfix" and "qmail" for the new
corporate mail server I'll be making. I'm looking for the one with least
administrative overhead (since I run a one man show) and security is a
big issue. Also, I'm looking for some guidance (choices) for POP, IMAP
and webMail interface as well as Virus and SPAM (preferably free)
protection.

Another issue is the FreeBSD version. Should I stay with the 4.x-STABLE
or should I go with the 5.x. If I set up a 5.2-Release, will the upgrade
to 5.3-STABLE be enough, or is there a possibility that I will have to
reformat and do a clean 5.3 install.

10x ahead
--
 <>