Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 1996 20:56:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      generic@csra.net
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Router Software

Hello:
        I examined a small FreeBSD program which was in a ZIP file at an FPT
site
on the net one year ago. It contained RAWRITE.EXE with directions to DOS
format a 1.44 disk and mirror the kernel to produce an excellent boot disk.
The program was 3-5 years old.
        The router software was based on using the disk only (without HD
installation). One would input serial devices along with IP addresses.
        I have tried all search methods recently to obtain another copy without
success. My original was lost with a disk going bad. Can you provide a pointer
toward a copy available via FTP.
        Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.
                                                                Cordially,
                                                                        Lou
Tengzelius