Date:      Wed, 17 May 2000 09:50:04 +1000
From:      Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Netscape47 ports outdated

The Makefiles for the Netscape47 ports are still looking for 4.72, but the
version available from netscape.com is 4.73.

I installed the netscape47-navigator.us 4.73 version (seemingly successfully)
by hacking the port Makefile (to change "2" to "3") and using NO_CHECKSUM=yes,
so the update to the port should be simple  (if only I knew how...!)

BTW: non-US people are now allowed to download and install this version - is
it time to retire the .us ports and just stick with the strong crypto version?

Greg