Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:04:49 -0800
From:      grady@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OSS

Of course.  If I were reporting a bug, I would report all of
these things, and more.  Unfortunately, I haven't had time to
accumulate information appropriate to a bug report, so I
haven't reported this yet.  So I was simply providing my
point of vie that having a choice between the OSS driver and
the current VoxWare driver was not necessarily a bad thing.

I will be reporting a bug when I have more information.  Unfortunately,
the code that casuses it to manifest is in Modula-3, and I'm currently
only 98% convinced that it is a driver bug and not in my own code...

	Steven