Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 97 23:24:52 EST
From:      kce@idt.net
To:        cudauinc@aol.com
Subject:   EA$Y Money

X-Info:Sent using Zenith Bulk Emailer (FREE)

Our research indicated you would have interest in this material.  If
not, you do NOT have to send a "remove" reply.  This is intended to
be a one-time offer.

                                    HOME-MAILERS NEEDED!

                                   $300-$1000 PLUS WEEKLY

                          Simple, pleasant work...you do at home.

Dear Friend:

   Are you seeking a rewarding second income? Would you like to
set your own work schedule? Work the hours you choose? Earn
extra income for your family? If so, then we may have the answer.
Current statistics show that by the year 2010, 40-60% of the
American work-force will be working from home. Get a jump on your
future and secure a job through us. Our company provides a service
to thousands of people and businesses across the United States.
With your help, we can reach and provide a better service to more of
these people and businesses, faster and at a lower cost than our
competitors. We handle a marketing program for businesses and
contacted parties called the Home-Mailers Program, which consists
of envelope processing and brochure mailing. These positions
require no special skills or experience, just a sincere desire to
GET STARTED, and EARN MONEY!

                          YOU CAN EARN GOOD MONEY!!!

   Potential incomes range from $300 to $1000 weekly or more.
Pay rate is based on a $2.00 to $3.00 per envelope basis. The
average Home-Mailer stuffs anywhere from 150 to 500 envelopes
a week, depending on the amount of free time they have available.
The envelopes you process will make you a substantial income.
You'll find this work, done easily and quickly, can double or even
triple your income. With just one or two hours per day you will be
excitedly surprised at how easy we've made it and how profitable
this work actually is. You can earn enough money working in your
spare time to purchase that new car or boat you've been wanting,
pay off credit cards, bills, or even take a vacation. Maybe just add
more financial security for yourself or your family. Whatever the
reason, you can't go wrong.

  ALL BUSINESS CAN BE DONE RIGHT FROM YOUR OWN HOME

   You can start the same day you receive our materials and begin
receiving money within one week. These positions require no prior
experience or special skills. Under contract you will receive
brochures, forms, instructions, envelopes, and postage from us or
our subsidiaries. You will be paid daily by our subsidiaries. Our
paychecks are mailed out every two weeks.

                      HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS

   If you are looking for an excellent extra income to relieve
financial pressures, you owe it to yourself to investigate this
program. Naturally, no company can afford to send out costly
materials to everyone who writes in asking for it. Therefore, we must
ask each applicant for a one time postage, handling and materials
fee of $4.00 and a one time processing fee of $6.00. We will not ask
or require you to pay us for any additional information, instructions,
materials, or postage to stay with us, and stay with us as long as
you desire. If  for any reason you are not accepted into the
Home-Mailers Program, your fees will be sent directly back to you.
A high level of quality and timeliness is expected. There is no
selling, no hassle. However, you must act promptly. At this time we
are in need of dependable Home-Mailers in your area, of whom may
start in the very near future. There are only a limited number of
positions needed for each region of the country and as soon as we
have enough people to complete the mailing needs in your area we
will not be offering any more applications. We need your help now!
So if you're a productive, positive person we're looking forward to
working with you.

  SIMPLE, EASY, AND PROFITABLE, THIS PROGRAM IS THE BEST
  WAY TO MAKE AN EXCELLENT INCOME AT HOME.

   If this sounds like something you might be interested in, read on.
If not, thank you for your time. We hope to hear from you soon.

                                                               Sincerely Yours,
                                                                Tom E Burrier
                                                       Home-Mailing Division Manager

Start earning now. Here's what you need to do.

(1) Read, complete, and return the attached application.
(2) Enclose a one time postage, handling, and materials fee of
$4.00. Also enclose a one time processing fee of $6.00.
(3) All correspondence and materials will be addressed to you.
Please open all packages and/or envelopes the same day they
arrive.
(4) Follow all instructions when processing and mailing.
(5) Following instructions, you will only need to fold and place our
brochures and/or information pamphlets in envelopes and send.
If you find yourself pressed for time, you can stop work with us and
come back at a later date, but we must insist you maintain a high
level of quality when processing and mailing.

OUR STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM OF BROCHURE MAILING IS SIMPLE,
AND OUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRITTEN IN AN EASY TO FOLLOW
LANGUAGE.

          There is a way to earn a substantial income at home...

                                The Home-Mailers Program.

                          YOUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED NOW.

Please Respond Today! Positions are limited and time can affect
your acceptance for desired positions.

                           FILL OUT APPLICATION AND RETURN

Last Name:_______________  First Name:______________
Mailing Address:________________________________
Apt.#:______________
City:___________________ State:______________
Zip Code:_______________
Home Tel.#: (______)_______-________  Age:_____
Date of Birth:____/____/____
Do you work more than 40 hours per week?  [  ] Yes  [  ]  No
(READ AND SIGN BELOW) By signing I certify that I am 18 years of
age or older and that I am a United States citizen.
Signature_________________________  Date:_____/_____/______
*If applicant is under 18 have a guardian sign above and indicate
age of applicant.
*If you don't have access to a printer, you may copy the application
onto regular notebook paper (Please use pen).
*All fees are one time fees. You will not be required, asked, or need
to pay us any other fees to stay with us and stay as long as you
like. All potential pay rates are Guaranteed!
*Please note that personal checks may be held up to 30 days for
bank clearance.

Send Application and a
$10.00 Check or Money Order to:

                                             KC Enterprises
                                             7455 France Ave.  Suite 182
                                             Edina, MN  55435

   Because we are a company recruiting people from the public we
must assure you that we are the BEST company to work with and
that we provide the MOST PROFITABLE income. Because we require
an initial fee to get started, many people are skeptical, and miss out
on a great opportunity. This fee covers our expenses for materials,
postage, handling, and the time it takes us to get you started. It
also assures us that you are serious about working with the
Home-Mailers Program. We know that current Home-Mailers are
happy and making an excellent income just from reading their
testimonials. This makes us happy and enables us to succeed and
continue our success together. Here are just a couple of the many
testimonials received from Home-Mailers:

            I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity
       to work for your company. It couldn't have come along
       at a better time. The work is so simple and the pay is
       incredible. My wife and I have been stuffing envelopes
       together part-time and are exceeding what either of us
       make at our full-time jobs. Thanks again!
                                                   J. Roper ------ Miami, FL

            Thank you for everything! I was having trouble
        making ends meet at my present employment. But
        thanks to you and your Home-Mailers Program, I was
        able to pay off some old bills and put money in the
        bank. Now I'm looking forward to taking a well
        deserved vacation.
                                                    M. Daniels ----- Seattle, WA

   Why do we need Home-Mailers? The cost of supplying an office is
more expensive than most people may think. The cost of office
space per square foot, + taxes employing mailing staff, + taxes
employing supervisors, + taxes, medical insurance, dental
insurance, and office liability insurance, multiplied by each region
we cover, all involving paperwork, accountants and more taxes.
WE NEED YOUR SERVICES TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
   Your role in our company is as an Independent Commission
Mailer, not an employee. We will not take taxes from your
paychecks and we cannot offer medical or dental insurance.
   As a Home-Mailer, your residence and many other aspects of
everyday living can be declared business expenses. Receive
cash-back on your taxes!
  You may request copies of personal materials at any time at no
charge to yourself. Some photocopying of correspondence may be
needed.
   All business can be done by mail, from your own home. You can
start the same day you receive our materials and begin receiving
money within one week and have a steady income as long
as you desire. You will be supplied the envelopes which will
already be stamped and addressed. These positions require no
prior experience or special skills.
   There are many distribution companies who want to expand their
businesses, but do not want to pay the higher expenses. It is much
easier to have independent Home-Mailers earn money doing this
work themselves. This program is designed to help people cash in
with companies who need Home-Mailers. The Home-Mailers
Program has been perfected so that it has become one of the most
successful and profitable programs ever and is supplying people
around the nation with excellent primary and secondary incomes.
   We invite you to take part in our success. The money you earn is
up to you. We do not require that you mail a certain number of
envelopes each week. You can take on whatever amount of
business that fits your schedule and you can stop whenever you
want, there are no obligations. This work mainly consists of the
securing of envelopes through advertising and simple envelope
stuffing. No need to do any selling or phone soliciting and
envelopes come postage paid and addressed.
   You may work in the comfort of your own home, choose your own
hours, set your own pace. No need to leave your present job. Form
workshops with your friends or get the whole family to join in. The
possibilities are UNLIMITED!

                                  DUE TO COMPANY EXPANSION
                             YOUR SERVICES ARE NEEDED NOW.
                      Thank you, and we're looking forward to working
                                    with you, together in the future.

*** Get The Zen Bulk Emailer FREE - Where To Get it ***
*** FAX/CALL +1 212 2082904 (US) or FAX +44 (01772) 492507 (UK) ***
*** Or Download From FireFox Freeware  ***