Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:19:11 +0100
From:      Jamie Heckford <heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk>
To:        gwq_uk@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Intel VE Desktop 10/100 NIC NOT SUPPORTED?

Hi, the fact the card is detected shows it has some form
of support, as drivers use a unique device ID to identify themselves.

I don't claim to be an expert on the subject, and someone
please correct me if im wrong :), but I had a similar problem
with a machine of mine.

Disabling Plug and Play in the BIOS seemed to cure this one
for me...

If I am right(!), does anyone know exactly why this is? What
does the error message mean exactly? Quick skim through the
driver source for me I thinks...

Jamie