Date:      Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:26:09 +0000
From:      Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Who's got the cheapest 100-BT Ethernet NIC?

Hi,

I know the Ethernet cards for 20 bucks are available from Hawking or
Kingston or what those brand names are. But I don't know whether they
work well with FreeBSD and the notes in the LINT kernel are not
exhaustive on these cheap OEM and whatever products. Please everyone
who believes he's got one 100-BT PCI card for below $50 working well,
I would appreciate hearing which card it is, which driver you use.
Also if you have had problems with cheap cards please let me know too.

Thanks much!
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistent Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine