Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 1995 18:27:10 +0100
From:      Chris Stenton <jacs@gnome.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd-stable sup files

There are no sup files in FreeBSD-stable/sup on ftp.freebsd.org. As sup is
the only way to keep FreeBSD-stable upto date currently, this makes sup
next to useless as the first time I want to use it I will have to pull
over the complete source tree.

Anyone got a set of sup files I could have that are for the 13th of September
or earlier?

Any idea when CTM will be available for FreeBSD-stable?

Thanks

Chris

Dr Chris Stenton				     chris@gnome.co.uk
Gnome Computers Ltd				     Tel/Fax: 44 (0)1480 406164
25A Huntingdon St, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1BG