Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:29:30 -0400
From:      Bob Johnson <bob89@bobj.org>
To:        Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DMF560TXD Ethernet/Modem

On Friday 30 August 2002 11:53 pm, Jim Durham appears to have written:
> I got some D-Link DMF560TXD cards in at work and tried to modify the
> pccard.conf file to see if the ed driver would work on it. I basicly
> copied the DME-560T entry and just modified the  the strings to what
> I see coming back on the console when I insert the card.  I get "Card
> not in Database" or whatever.
>
> What am I doing wrong? Here are the two entries.

[remainder deleted]
> -Jim Durham

I think you almost certainly have a typo somewhere.  D-Link
seems to spell things differently in every product they make.
For example, on one product they may be "D-Link" and on
another they may be "D-link".  Look carefully at what the card
is returning and compare it letter-by-letter to pccard.conf.  They
have to match exactly.

- Bob