Date:      Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:08:33 +0100
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jason Wohlford <jason@wohlford.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems Compiling Mythtv

On 02.02.2012 03:50, Jason Wohlford wrote:
> Can't seem to compile mythtv. I'm getting:
>
> /usr/local/lib/libmythtv-0.24.so: undefined reference to
> `posix_fadvise@FBSD_1.3'
>
> Any suggestions?

I think that is yet another bug in mythtv library path ordering
that cause to prefer installed mythtv 0.24 libraries in system
path over the ones from the local compile directories.

There is also a PR for that but I did not have time to look at
the problem yet.

Please deinstall the mythtv ports first and then install the
new ones again. That should work just fine.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/