Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:45:21 -0400
From:      Andrea Bacchet <baccheta@cae.com>
To:        "'aaron g'" <click46@operamail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Jail single ip network (FreeBSD 4.5)

Greetings Aaron,

	I did indeed add that inetd flag to my host environment.
I didn't add it to my jailed environment (which is what was
visible in my last post, as output of the ps command).

	Would this even cause an error? I mean from what I have
read, that flag is an added security measure, in order to
limit jailed users from talking to the host inetd.

	But other than that, what would that flad affect?

	cheers,

	__
	Andy