Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 17:05:09 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPv6 - when? which?

According to Jan B. Koum :
> 	Not to beat around dead horse - but what was the final
> 	outcome of the "which IPv6 vendor" thread a few weeks
> 	back? Will 3.1-CURRENT get an IPsec and IPv6? To be
> 	very honest - I am more interested in IPsec then v6.

Then take it either from OpenBSD or from the KAME folks. I think it would
be unwise to choose one implementation over the other considereing they'll
be merged in a few months.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #2: Sun Nov  8 01:22:20 CET 1998