Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:15:11 -0500
From:      Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
To:        "Deakle, Jeff H." <JHDeakle@ener.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Lyons, Kevin C." <KCLyons@ener.com>
Subject:   Re: KVM switches

In the last episode (Jun 18), Deakle, Jeff H. said:
> Well after searching the questions here all I see is people having
> problems with their KVM switches.  'Has anyone had any luck with any
> of the switches on the market?  If so could you let me know which one
> works with NT & FBSD?

I've had no problems with Cybex Switchview boxes which have
auto-detecting 5- or 6-pin keyboard, and PS/2- or serial- mouse ports,
which mean you can plug just about anything into it.  We use the 2- and
8-port models.  We also have some Belkin Omniview boxes which are
considerably cheaper, but not as nice to use.

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson@emsphone.com