Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 1995 09:07:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jan@bagend.atl.ga.us (Jan Isley)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   june 5 14:39 boot.flp

from >> Update: Mon Jun  5 14:39:14 PDT 1995 <<

No more locked-up computer with this one!  Except for my battle
with sysinstall over boot manager philosophy, most of the problems
I was having are gone... I tried to break it but it did not. :)

However, this is the first time that I have had a problem with
setting the timezone.  I have my cmos clock set for local time.
I told sysinstall this but it comes back with universal time...
regardless of what I tell it in the menu.  Now, it only asks once
for what I think the time is... even after rebooting and running
sysinstall over ... and over.

Oops, I almost forgot.  I did not have a cdrom in the drive during
install ... so no mount point was made and no entry in fstab either.
Trying to install packages in the initial install reported that I
had no cdrom and returned me to the menu.  After rebooting I could
install packages from a dos partition though.
--
Jan Isley            | If you couldn't find any weirdness,
jan@bagend.atl.ga.us | maybe we'll just have to make some! - Hobbes