Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 2015 21:36:59 +0100
From:      "Monster Energy Drink Advertisement !" <shantaygrw@gmail.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   DRIVE YOUR CAR AND GET PAID ADVERTISING FOR MONSTER ENERGY DRINK.($400 Weekly)

Hello,
We got your email address through a local Business directory on the web.=
 We must apologise for taking some of your valuable time to explain a pr=
oposal that will imagine will be of utmost benefit.
We are currently seeking individuals Strictly in the United State who wo=
uld like to make money by simply driving their vehicle advertising for M=
onster Energy Drink. This is in our view to create more awareness and at=
tract more customers to be willing to patronize us for local and interna=
tional Enery Drink.

This is a basic strategy of the "pay me to drive" concept: Monster Energ=
y Drink seeks people, regular citizens, professional drivers and more to=
 go about their normal routine, only with a small 5x12 size  advert for =
"Monster Energy" plastered on their vehicle. The advert are typically vi=
nyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on=
 the vehicle, and which will cover any and little portion of the vehicle=
's exterior surface.

This strategy gives Monster Energy Lots of exposure and awareness. The a=
uto wrap tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention=
=2E Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience eye catchin=
g, people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car al=
ongside them. This program will last for as long as you want it and the =
minimum you can participate is 2 months and you get paid weekly, also in=
dividual with two or more vehicle can only participate once and with one=
 vehicle at a time.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a rental=
 payment for letting Monster Energy use the space on your vehicle, no fe=
e is required from you. We have experts that would handle the advert pla=
cement on your vehicle which will not resort to any damage. You will rec=
eive an upfront payment inform of Check via courier service for acceptin=
g to carry this advert on your vehicle. You will also be eligible to par=
ticipate in our monthly draw for various prizes and also get some percen=
tage discount on the Monster Energy Drink can that is purchase in our va=
rious store.

It is very easy and no application fee is require, contact us through em=
ail (monsterenergyservice@consultant.com) along with the following infor=
mation if you are interested in these offer.
Full Name:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Make of vehicle and year:
Exterior Color of vehicle:
Telephone numbers:
Email:
We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Warm Regards!
=C2=AEMonster Energy Drink Advertisement=E2=84=A2. All rights reserved=E2=
=84=A2.
www.monsterenergy.com
Power Brands Consulting
16501 Sherman Way Ste. 200