Date:      Wed, 3 Dec 2014 13:39:39 +0100
From:      Tiemo <lists@isogram.nl>
To:        Ricardo Santos <r.santos@live.co.uk>
Cc:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wiki - Unable to create an account

Hi,

> In order to share my experience with 11.0-CURRENT on my laptop, I =
would like to create an account at the wiki but I'm getting this error: =
'unknown action newaccount'.
>=20
> Is this an issue or the registrations have been disabled?
> Thank you and have a nice day!

On [1] it says:

"The Wiki is maintained by the Cluster Administration team =
(clusteradm@). You=20
can poke them if you have problems with the wiki (e.g. lost password =
etc.), but
please send any reports about issues with the content of the wiki or
suggestions for improvement of content to the FreeBSD doc mailing =
list.=E2=80=9D

So I guess you should mail them at clusteradm@freebsd.org with your =
problem.

[1]: https://wiki.freebsd.org/AboutWiki