Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:30:22 -0400
From:      Jason Hellenthal <jhellenthal@dataix.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        lev@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/subversion 1.7.4_1 & svnversion errors "E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort"

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd

After going through a few problem solving sessions with subversion and
the errors it prints doing a svnversion on /usr/src/sys "E200030:
sqlite: callback requested query abort" I came to the conclusion that
either svnversion is broken in its path discovery or they are implying a
new syntax on which svnversion should be used.

newvers.sh calls svnversion on (.) while in /usr/src/sys which omits the
error: E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort.

If svnversion is called on the root directory "/usr/src" there is no
error so I believe either we need to adjust newvers.sh to work on (../)
or create a patch for the current subversion to adjust svnversions path
discovery.

Keep in mind that I have already been through (svn cleanup) and other
such methods of trying to fix this.

Console# sqlite3 .svn/wc.db "pragma integrity_check"=20
ok

Console# cd /usr/src/sys/
Console# svnversion=20
svn: E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort
svn: E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort
Console# svnversion ../
234182M

There have been reports that a checkout after the upgrade to the newer
subversion and sqlite3 that it solves the problem but I have not
verified that at all. Working changes are currently fairly busy.

Thoughts ? Suggestions ?

--=20
;s =3D;

--vkogqOf2sHV7VnPd