Date:      09 Jul 1999 15:48:58 +0200
From:      Frank Nobis <fn@Radio-do.de>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Break of today current and patch

Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za> writes:

> On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 23:12:57 +0200, Frank Nobis wrote:
>
> > todays current breaks in build of libgcc
> >
> > ===> gnu/lib/libgcc
> > c++ -O2 -mpentium -fpcc-struct-return -ffast-math -fno-strength-reduce -malig
>
> Hi Frank,
>
> You're sure the same breakage exists when you're using non-weird
> optimizations? Try with just "-O -pipe".

That made it.

Without any C(XX)FLAGS the make just got over that point.

Tha fancy flags come from the bashrc of a friend of mine. I have
overseen it until now :-(

Regards,
        Frank
--
 Frank Nobis                            Email: PGP AVAILABLE
 Landgrafenstr. 130                     dg3dcn   http://www.radio-do.de/~fn/