Date:      Sat, 29 May 1999 06:51:03 +0200 (MESZ)
From:      Andreas Pape <APape@physcip.Uni-Duisburg.DE>
To:        "'emulation@FreeBSD.ORG'" <emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Cameron, Frank" <cameron@ctc.com>
Subject:   RE^2: need some info

Hi,

> Sorry for the delayed response.

No problem, I'm glad you did it at all :)
And still, there is something more important - my diploma work -
for me to do :(

>  Just a few questions:
>
> What version of wine are you running?

wine release 990131

> Did you install it via package, port, or manually?

via ports collection in FreeBSD 3.1 RELEASE

> Is there a more precise error message?

the original errormsg:

wine: can't exec 'heroes2.exe': invalid exe file
wine: no executable file found.
<<<

btw, the 'heroes2.exe' is exchangeable with (nearly) any other dos/win
exec ...

> Thanks.

It's at me to thank you ;-)

what info else might be of interest? kernel config, wine.conf?

> Frank

Ciao
Andreas