Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 06:58:04 +0800
From:      "James J." <faze@soon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HELP!!!!

ok i installed my cdr into my kernel then tried to restart after a 20 day uptime.
i dont recall changing anything else over those 20 days.
then i restart and my xwindows (kde) wont start i get the error out of swap space. then my comp reboots. happens every time. i cant seem to figure out whats wrong anyone have any ideas ? by the way the error usualy happens when it goes to initialize peripherals (the little keyboard and mouse picture)

thanks
-james

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup