Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:24:20 -0800
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Calendar & meeting scheduling server?

Michael Lucas wrote:

> Folks,
>
> A client wants to use the calendar functions of Outlook 97.  They have a
> nice FreeBSD mail/NAT server.
>
> Is there any calendar/scheduling software in the ports collection that
> will handle the server end of this, or does he need an Exchange box?
> Surely someone's written something for this?

	If they do my boss would probably kill for one.  We are trying to
avoid being in the same boat, our FreeBSD mail server runs great.  But
there's lots of pressure to have schedule features that will work with
MS Exchange boxes on our campus network.

	I've heard that Communigate ( I think that's who it was ) is working
on this, but I'm not sure exactly what features it gets you.

Joseph Scott