Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:11:33 +0300
From:      Matthias Fechner <mfechner@freebsd.org>
To:        Gleb Popov <arrowd@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Package a second port (gitlab-ee instead of gitlab-ce)

--------------Mx6JEZfFl1DVgeEbKL0qc5jA

Am 12.04.2024 um 19:47 schrieb Gleb Popov:
> The ${FLAVOR:U...} expression looks a bit weird to me. You have
> FLAVOR?= ... in your Makefile, so this var can't really be undefined

thanks a lot for your time having a look to it.
You are right, it has as default ce defined. I simplified it now with:
|.if ${FLAVOR:U} == ee|

> Yes, see man 8 poudriere, the FLAVORS section. When running poud bulk
> -a, all flavors are built. Otherwise, the behavior is controlled by
> FLAVOR_DEFAULT_ALL option in the poudriere.conf

thanks, I fixed it now by adding just the following two lines into my
pkglist (as I do not build all ports on my local poudriere and I do not
want to interfere with my other builds):
www/gitlab
www/gitlab@ee

I think I will make the Gitlab EE port available together with the next
Gitlab 16.11 upgrade.
The current tests are looking nice and I think the flavor support for
Gitlab is ready.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook

--------------Mx6JEZfFl1DVgeEbKL0qc5jA

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
      Popov:<br>
cite="mid:CALH631mpCqdU2tX9iF1MYpPO1kjrTmbHcYtmajMgAZj8o-U+OA@mail.gmail.com">
      <pre><pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">The ${FLAVOR:U...} expression looks a bit weird to me. You have
FLAVOR?= ... in your Makefile, so this var can't really be undefined</pre></pre>
      You are right, it has as default ce defined. I simplified it now
      with:<br>
      </code></p>
cite="mid:CALH631mpCqdU2tX9iF1MYpPO1kjrTmbHcYtmajMgAZj8o-U+OA@mail.gmail.com">
      <pre>Yes, see man 8 poudriere, the FLAVORS section. When running poud bulk<pre
      class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">-a, all flavors are built. Otherwise, the behavior is controlled by
FLAVOR_DEFAULT_ALL option in the poudriere.conf</pre></pre>
      into my pkglist (as I do not build all ports on my local poudriere
      and I do not want to interfere with my other builds):<br>
      www/gitlab<br>
      www/gitlab@ee<br>
      the next Gitlab 16.11 upgrade.<br>
      The current tests are looking nice and I think the flavor support
      for Gitlab is ready.<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
Gruß
Matthias