Date:      Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:06:41 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD: Server or Desktop OS?

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Marc writes:
>
> > Actually ... there is a difference between a
> > developer stress-testing an application, especially
> > one as complex as an OS, and real world testing
>
> That's why software companies usually have dedicated test groups.

Maybe we should for one for FreeBSD ... a closed list where the only
traffic on it is crash related to the -STABLE branch ... all OS committers
required to be on the list, and those willing to test/thrash the latest
and greatest -STABLE ... I'd put all my servers back to -STABLE in a
minute if I thought someone cared when it crashed ...